“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” Tony Robbins
During past few years, I have been reading and learning a lot about personal development and myself. I have found out that the right questions we ask have the enormous power on the outcome we get. Proper questions can help you to change your mental state, find a solution to a problem or simply shift your thinking.
The purpose of this list is to make you think and maybe open your mind to new possibilities which will lead you to better results and higher quality life.
1. Who do I want to become?
2. What am I grateful for?
3. What is my “why”?
4. What is my vision for a future?
5. What was the last time I truly enjoyed something and how can I bring it back?
6. What is my priority in life?
7. Do I treat this priority as the first in my life?
8. What difference am I making in people’s lives?
9. Am I learning something new every day?
10. How do I take care of my physical body?
11. What do I do to improve my mindset?
12. What is my biggest goal in life right now?
13. What do I do to accomplish this goal?
14. Is there anything else I can do extra to make this goal happen quicker?
15. What do I expect by achieving this goal?
16. What money means to me?
17. What happiness means to me?
18. What are my biggest desires?
19. Am I living in harmony with my desires?
20. What can I do right now to improve my life?
21. How do I see myself?
22. Do I like this picture of myself?
23. Why don’t I like the way how I look at myself?
24. What can I do to change my self-image and see myself in a positive way?
25. What type of people am I surround with?
26. Am I satisfy with my surroundings?
27. Are people around me empowering me?
28. Are people around me supporting my dreams and goals?
29. What does love mean to me?
30. Am I showing enough love to other people?
31. What is my one good thing I am trying to do every day?
32. What is my biggest challenge?
33. How do I deal with this problem?
34. What can I do to conquer this challenge?
35. Am I enough committed to my biggest dreams?
36. Do I have proper discipline in achieving them?
37. What do I do to stay focused?
38. How can I eliminate unnecessary distractions in my life?
39. What is my biggest fear?
40. What do I do to overcome this fear?
41. Do I believe that fear is an illusion?
42. Am I afraid to fail?
43. Why do I feel afraid?
44. What can I do to become more courageous and brave in my decision and actions?
45. Am I taking enough steps towards my goals?
46. Am I making desired progress?
47. If not, what can I make to speed it up?
48. How much time do I devote to personal development?
49. What type of books am I reading?
50. How much do I know myself?
51. Do I understand my needs clearly?
52. Am I fulfilling my needs without hurting others?
53. What does success mean to me?
54. Am I moving forward or backward in my life?
55. What can I do today to make progress in a direction I want?
56. What are my negative patterns?
57. How can I break negative patterns?
58. What are my current habits?
59. Are those habits beneficial for me or are they destroying me?
60. What new habits I must develop to turn my life around?
Do you have more empowering questions in your mind? Share it with us and leave a comment below.
My name is Silvia and I teach people how to turn their pain into power. My personal struggle inspired me to help people in living a powerful and fulfilling life which they create and control. You can find out more of my story by visiting my personal page www.silviaturon.com. Also, there is a FREE gift waiting for you. See you there!